- You can see a doctor even when you are not experiencing dizziness.
- Yes, an appointment is required to see Dr. Irino.
- Yes, it is covered by Japanese health insurance.
- With 2-3 visits, your out-of-pocket cost will be about 10-20 thousand yen, if your insurance coverage is 70%.
- An appointment in advance is required.
Many of our patients come not only from Kansai area, but also from all over Japan.
We’ll try to keep your visits to a minimum - about 1-3 days, if you’re from a distant location including abroad. Please call Mr. Tora Moriguchi (080-6182-0358) for consultation and appointment.
Comprehensive Other Items (Health Check)
- Yes, an appointment is required.
Please contact us at least one month prior to your preferred date.
- The examination is conducted in the morning, Monday through Friday. Please note that Friday is the Gynecology Day, and only available for females and married couples.
- We have many foreign patients.
If you have problem with Japanese language, an English speaker will support you.
- Yes. We can provide English document and will mail it to your preferred address later date.
Yes, there is a paid parking area beside our clinic. Please show the parking ticket to a receptionist, and we’ll provide you with 200 yen parking coupon.